GOOD NEWS CLUB
Date: Thursdays starting Oct. 10th
Time: Afterschool until 4:45pm
We are excited for this year at Good News Club. Good News Club is a high-powered, after-school Bible club for children Kindergarten to 5th grade. Each club includes a Bible lesson, songs, Scripture memory, prayer, and games. Please read over our “Code of Conduct”, look through our “Club Calendar”, review & sign the permission slip, and return the signed portion (last page) to a Good News Club worker, your child’s teacher, or to the school office. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us at (706) 592-5266 or email us at: email@example.com.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Your child must be picked up immediately after the club ends. Our policies do not allow Good News Club teachers or helpers to remain at school after club. If your child is not picked up by 5:00pm, he/she will be taken to the afterschool program and charged a $1.00 late fee per minute for afterschool care.
- Due to the fact that there are children on our waiting list, if your child is absent for three clubs in a row, he/she will no longer be considered a member, thus, giving opportunity for another child to attend Good News Club.
- Please do not pick your child up early unless it is an emergency. Early pick up causes a distraction to the other children and also prohibits your own child from receiving the full benefits from the club. If your child has to leave early three times during the club calendar, he/she will not be allowed to continue attending the club.
- Each child is expected to follow our three “RESPECT RULES”:
- Respect Yourself – Do nothing or say nothing that causes problems for yourself.
- Respect Others – Do nothing or say nothing that causes problems for others.
- Respect the Property of Others – Don’t bother anyone’s stuff.
A failure to follow these rules will result in the following actions:
- A warning
- Parent notification
- Suspension from the club