- Hours of Operation: 6:45 AM-7:25 AM
- $15.00/week - Billed Monthly
- The drop-off is located on the side of the building in the K/1st Grade hallway.
- Students may bring a small toy or library book as long as it fits in their bookbag.
- Online Registration available.
- Hours of Operation: Dismissal until 6:00 PM
- $50/week for 1st child; $40/week for additional children - Billed Monthly
- $20/Daily Drop-In Rate (Payable Same Day)
- Students in afterschool are served a snack and outdoor play/indoor play/computer time/games. No assigned homework time as that should be completed at home.
- Fees are billed 4 weeks at a time and can be paid weekly. Failure to pay for two consecutive weeks will result in the student being suspended from the program until the account is made current.
- If your student needs to go home in the car line , please send a CLASS DOJO message to their teacher.
- After Care, students must be signed-out in the front office. You must park and come in; do not get into the carline.
- $5.00/minute late fee for students picked up after 6:00 PM.
- Parents must sign students out in the office prior to picking up students from playground.
- Don't see what you are looking for, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 706-434-8085 ext 105
- CHARGES are only discounted if the school closes.
- NO CHARGES are made for school holidays.
- Please join the Aftercare and/or activity BAND communication app.
AFTERCARE IS CLOSED on all school days, which are half days.
Students must be picked up during regular dismissal on half days.
No additional information will be sent out about activity when you sign your students up they are in the activity unless you are notified otherwise . They stay at school on the listed start date, their teacher will send them to the cafeteria at dismissal and you pick them up from the announced location.
Make sure that you join the appropriate Band App to receive communication.